Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

 I'm beyond thrilled to share that Bella of Bella Remixes has very sweetly given me this Liebster Blog award (liebster means "beloved person" in German)! Bella is a fabulously creative blogger who always finds new, exciting ways to shake up her wardrobe and starts the most amazing outfit challenges - like finding outfit inspiration in famous works of art, or dressing to fit a certain decade. 


Love you, Bella, and thanks for the sweet recognition. <3


 







Now, it is my turn to pass on this award to other bloggers.



This award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers by other bloggers. The rules for accepting the award and posting the widget are to:

Link back to  the giver and express your heartfelt, undying gratitude. : )

Pass it to five more bloggers, letting them know it’s been given.

Copy and paste said award to your blog.

Keep the love flowing. They’ll tell five friends, and they’ll tell five friends, and…so on…

I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I don't follow that many blogs - I'm more the kind of person who follows a few blogs religiously and reads every. single. post. that goes up. I actually have no idea how many followers this blogger has, so I hope I don't mess up this lovely award chain!

Renin of Running Codes... In Heels posts a wonderful mix of budget fashion tips, hilarious med school anecdotes, and thoughtful musings about whatever catches her interest. Her blog won't load on my work browser, but I still make time to read it from home - now that's blog love! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment