Saturday, January 14, 2012

One-Dollar Dailies: 1/14/12

Today, I riffed off of last Saturday's outfit, which was so well-received by both Hubs and me that I couldn't wait to repeat the success.

Last week's outfit:



One-Dollar Wonders
Bleached-White Denim Jacket
Lucky Brand Shorts

Other
Merona Premium Sweater Tights - gift
Fergie Major Boots - gift card
London Fog Handbag - gift from several Christmases ago
Star Wars LS Tee - gift from Hubs


Today's outfit used the same formula, right down to the Star Wars tee: jacket, long top, short shorts, tights, and boots.

Found a promo pic of my Star Wars shirt, since I didn't flash the graphic in my pics this week. :)


One-Dollar Wonders
Plaid Shorts

Other
Diesel Jacket - $5 via swap meet (the one I bought last week, with the armpit gussets!)
Star Wars Tee - $2.50 via San Diego swap meet
B. Makowsky bag - via Ebay
Merona Premium Sweater Tights - gift
Fergie Major Boots - gift card

Hubs could not get over these tights - they are ribbed, which Hubs says is slimming (!), and they feel like they will last a long time. The material is nice and thick, with a good heft and stretch that recovers. After we saw our movie today, he drove me straight to Target to pick out more colors of these tights before they get rid of them to move in the Spring merch. I don't see the exact ones online, but they do have a similar pair in gray still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment