Friday, January 13, 2012

One-Dollar Dailies: 1/12/12

I wanted something simple and comfortable today, but I still wanted a little bit of a dark edge. Alaskagirl, one of my good friends and style inspirations on the Youlookfab forum, coined the term Urban Warrior Princess (UWP) as a style descriptor - this has been strongly informing my casual fashion choices for the past year or so, but I've recently been trying to inject a little UWP into my work style as well. Ergo, even though this is a lazy outfit in a lot of ways, I still had to roughen it up a bit with moody grays, chunky-heeled and riveted boots, and my beloved cougar skull necklace (a set I bought for my dad and me as a Christmas gift).




One-Dollar Wonders
Banana Republic Sweater
H&M Skirt

Other
Gianni Bini Boots - $70 via Ebay
Merona Ribbed Sweater Tights - gift
Cougar Skull Necklace - $30 via Etsy
Cettu Handbag - $10 at swap meet

No comments:

Post a Comment