Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The birds and the bees and the flowers and the... shoes!

It was another scorcher in LA today, but it was still fairly cool in the office. I wore long sleeves to protect me from our polar A/C, but I kept the legs bare for the inevitable outdoor food-finding excursion. It was too hot for jewelry, but I think my shiny skirt and blindingly-yellow bag made enough of a statement on their own... at least for a corporate office.

- Club Monaco zippered button-front blouse, $5, Goodwill (Pasadena? Somewhere to the north with an open-air shopping area)
- Handmade feather-patter skirt, $1, swap meet, Huntington Beach
- Jessica Simpson Floral Garden satchel*, $60, stalked on the interwebs
- Mossimo gray slingbacks, $2.50, Goodwill, Santa Ana


*You may notice that the yellow satchel was not really that great of a steal, but I can tell you that my net investment in this bag was only about $7 -- further explanation coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. With a wide range of colours available, you should be able to find the perfect match, however we advise you to test in an inconspicuous area before using.
    For more information kindly visit:- Leather Colourant

    ReplyDelete