Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cross Posting

Hello out there in Blogger Land! A few of you have mentioned that it is hard to read and subscribe to my lookfab.com blog, so for now I will be cross posting the same content here and there. I hope this helps!

One recent development to note is that I recently quit my office job with the hopes of getting into retail in some way, whether as a personal shopper (my long-term dream) or even just as a sales associate for the moment (hopefully an avenue to bigger things). Right now, I'm paying my expenses by selling swap meet finds on Ebay. I have to say, I quite like being my own boss!

What this means for you and the blog is that my daily outfits will be a lot more casual for a while. I hope this doesn't feel irrelevant to those of you who work in office settings. The good thing for the One-Dollar Wonders perspective is that I very much have budgeting on the brain. I'm looking forward to sharing many more frugal ruminations.

A big thank you to those of you who took the time to critique the lookfab.com blog and encourage me to post here on Blogger again!

No comments:

Post a Comment