Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Old Navy Boyfriend Capris


I had been sitting on a low balance Old Navy giftcard for almost two years - so when these boyfriend jeans were on clearance with an additional 25% off during ON's anniversary sale, I took my chance to get rid of it without shelling out extra cash (shopping ban preserved this time).

I sized up to an 8 in the Old Navy version and the fit feels just like my Gap Sexy Boyfriend jeans. These feel like they have more stretch, but the weight is like my lighter weight Gaps, too. I see there aren't many sizes available right now, but it is early in the season, so there is a decent chance they will restock, maybe in a heavier weight. If I wasn't shopping my closet I'd check out the boyfriend khakis, too. :)

If you're on a tight budget, or if you're realllllly unsure about the trend, it might be worth taking a look at your local brick and mortar store.

First pic: Old Navy Boyfriend Capris (size 8, unbleted)
Second pic: Gap Sexy Boyfriend Jeans (size 6, belted)



No comments:

Post a Comment