Thursday, February 2, 2012

One-Dollar Dailies: 2/1/12-2/2/12

Why is it that, once you have a gift card to a store, you can't seem to find anything you want to buy? I've been back and forth to Banana Republic so many times, but I just keep ending up browsing Forever 21 instead. I went in tonight set on buying the BR gold button sweater jacket, but there was too much fabric under the arms for me. I went back to F21 to re-evaluate a jacket I had tried before: real suede leather, gorgeous rust color, fit my shoulders great. I finally decided to get it - lo and behold, it was 50% off! $25 for a rust leather jacket, after I'd been ogling a pimento leather jacket on Peruvian Connection for ages.

Peruvian Connection Motocross Jacket - $450
 


















 Sorry for the crummy phone pics, but I'm sure you'll see more of this baby soon. I even like my color better, because it is more understated for work and works well with brights (like my citron top).

Now, back to the outfits!
2/1 - work

2/1 - grocery store

2/2 - work
One-Dollar Wonders
Ebby by Farinaz Citron top
Olive Italian Wool Skirt
Black Patent Belt
White cropped jacket
BCX Pants

Honorable Mention
Target Flyaway Cardi - $12 on clearance
Lucky Brand Zoe Jeans - $8 via Goodwill
Gray Sweater - $11 via AT clearance
AT Aviator - via AT clearance

Other
Ben Sherman Checkered Shirt - via Ebay
Merona Sweater Tights - via Target
Dr. Martens Marcie boots (2 colors)
Specialchoice Bag - via Ebay

1 comment: