Sunday, February 26, 2012

One-Dollar Dailies: 2/22/12-2/24/12

Life has me very backed up these days! Visiting friends, band practice, work, and finally planning for a honeymoon means little energy for outfit posts - so for my tardiness, I apologize!

Since getting my new job, I've been splurging and getting pieces I really love for the office. This week, I really made an effort to integrate my OLD pieces into the new look - which was coined "Urban Warrior Princess" by a lovely friend over on the youlookfab.com forum. We've come to refer to the office version as "Urban Warrior Professional."

I'm still feeling out my professional preferences, but I definitely feel more genuine now. I will get to the bottom of it someday!

Old skirt paired with new gray trench

Old dress paired with new boots


Old top and bag paired with new jeans and boots



One-Dollar wonders:
B/W Talbots Skirt
Red Ann Taylor Sheath Dress (50 cents!)
Silk/Cashmere Gray Express Top

Honorable Mention:
All Saints Gray Trench - $40 via Ebay
B. Makowsky Bag - $90 via Ebay (my first purchase funded by Ebay sales!)
Gianni Bini Black Boots - via Ebay
Watch Neckalce - gift
Cat Blouse - $20 via Wholesaledress.net
Hematite Necklace (as bracelet) - $2 via swap meet
Twisty Bracelet - gift
Gold Buckle Belt - $2 via Salvation Army
Hudson Pinstripe Jeans - $40 via Ebay
Banana Republic Cardigan - via Credit Card Rewards Points

Other
Frye Julia boots - 1/2 off via Dillard's

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! 3 outfits with boots and love all 3!

    ReplyDelete