Friday, September 28, 2012

Sometimes I wish that I was a wrestler...


Sometimes I wish that I was a wrestler - 
A Mexican wrester in a red vinyl mask.
And I might grab you
And body-slam you
And maybe cause physical harm.

-- Jill Sobule, "Mexican Wrestler"

Feeling very nostalgic today in my baby tee inspired by one of my favorite songs from 2001. I was VERY upset to see that Emma Roberts now sings it on one of her albums. The original recording is just fine - why the need to slap a celeb face on it? Ugh...

Anyway, I like this outfit, and I'm happy that it finally feels like I can wear my baby tees again. Something about the way they pair with baggy pants. :)

Wrester tee - gift from DH
Aldo belt - flea market
Old Navy Boyfriend Capris - Old Navy
B. Makowsky bag - Ebay
Report Marks - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment